Having headache, cold and body pain. Took Citrizine. What tablets can be taken for these symptoms?

Hi Doctor,
please suggest me what tablet I can take for below symptoms I have now

body pain and tired

yesterday I had only cold and took one citrizine.
Posted Sun, 17 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 49 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
You are having symptoms of upper respiratory infection which is mostly viral in nature and settles in few days.

I suggest you to take combination of acetaminophen, decongestant and antiallergic like tab febrex plus every 8 hourly for 2 days.

-Take plenty of fluids
warm liquids like lemon tea,vegetable soup will be soothing.
-Take soft bland diet.
-Avoid all kind of junk food items.
-Take steam inhalation.
-Take bed rest for a day or two.

In case symptoms persist get yourself examined by doctor as physical examination will be required for further management.

Hope I have answered your query,in case you have any further question I will be glad to answer.

Wishing you speedy recovery.

God bless..