Having headache, bleeding from ear with pain. How to overcome this problem?

I have blood coming out of my left ear, and I am getting a headache as the day continues. I am 55 year old female. I do suffer from allergies, but I do not remember having this happen before. I also threw my back out today, so I am not very good at ascertaining any accompanying pain with the ear.
Posted Mon, 8 Apr 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Rajiv K Khandelwal 1 hour later

Thank you for your query.

As you mention that you hurt your back and have a headache it appears that you have unknowingly hurt your head. I suggest that your aspirin and consult a doctor who shall examine your ears and look for the site of bleeding. Aspirin is being stopped as it delays blood coagulation.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction. Please feel free to revert back in case you need any clarifications or would like to share more facts.

Wishing you an early recovery.

Rajiv K Khandelwal