Having headache at one spot that comes and goes. Underlying cause?

Oncologist, Surgical
What are lightning headaches and why do I get them
Sorry lightning headache might not be right description what I have is pain in one spot for weeks now that come and go like lightning
Posted Mon, 24 Jun 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Rohan Khandelwal 1 hour later
Dear Ma'am,

Sorry to hear about your problem. I can see that you have suffered from depression in the past and this could be a possible explanation for your headaches. Before we label this headache due to depression, it is wise to rule out other causes like a tumor. This can be rule out by getting a scan of the brain (CT scan). You should consult a neurologist and schedule a scan.

Hoping for the best.