Having headache. Had UTI and kidney problem. What wrong?

I keep getting severe headache s and when I burp it tastes like a bad egg. I'm dizzy and sometimes nauseated to the point I won't eat. I have had a untreated UTI for about 3 to 4 weeks and severe kidney problems (low functioning) also numbness and pain between my shoulderblades. is something seriously wrong with me?
Posted Thu, 30 May 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 2 hours later
Thanks for the query
I understand your concern
The causes of headache could be related to migraine, tension headache, brain tumor/infection/bleed and so on.

I feel that you need a detai8led evaluation for the cause of headache in view of the presence of associated other medical problems

Please consult a local neurologist who will guide you through clinical evaluation and brain scan if needed. These will clarify the diagnosis and management

Best wishes