Having hard erection even after masturbation and premature ejaculation problem. What is wrong?

Infertility Specialist
Question
I Notice that i have been getting hard Alot even after iI masterbate for no reason....I also have been precuming alot for no reason even when im not hard.....whats going on and is this normal?
Posted Sat, 18 May 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 2 hours later

I read your query and I understand your concerns.

Following is my reply:

1) Since you are 25 year young it is common to have good erections and hardness can last for a while even after mastrubation and ejaculation.

2) There are mucous secretions which come out before ejaculation which is perfectly normal for a person.

3) I would like to reassure you that you are perfectly normal and there are no reasons to worry about anything.

I hope I answered your query.

Dr. Mahesh Koregol