Having hairfall problem. Suggest medication?

Dear Doc please find attached pic for the reference. Also please suggest some solution for hair fall control.
Posted Sun, 11 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 days later

I have gone through the image you have attached. the lesions are infected acne. Do apply a ointment with combination of ADAPALENE and CLINDAMYIN. Adapalene is a Vit A analogue and helps to reduce acne and maintain skin health, clindamycin is an antibiotics specific to treat infections inn the acne. ADACLIN is a commonly available brand of the combination.

For hair fall do use MINTOP 5% solution to the scalp applied every alternate day. This will improve the blood circulation to hair follicle and maintain good health in hairs.

Hope, I answered your query.