Having hair loss gradually. How to prevent it without transplant?

Question
Hi
I am 24 years old man and i began to loos emy hair around 4 years ago gradualy, and i still loose my hair, so i wnat something that make my hair stay even in my sitiation, i mean i ahve little hair but i will be happy if i don't loose it.
And i don't have money to pay hair transplant so if there is any solution i will be glad to hear it . Thanks
Posted Sun, 26 May 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Jasvinder Singh 1 hour later

There are many causes on hair fall like stress, fungal infections, alopecia aereata, hormonal imbalance (overproduction of dihydrotestosterone and thyroid hormones irregularities), malnutrition, telogen effluvium and sebum plugs on skin. Exact diagnosis can only be found after examination and preferably a scalp biopsy.

Till you consult a dermatologisti, give your diet an overhaul if you're lacking vital nutrients for growth and switch to foods for healthy hair like food XXXXXXX in protein, vitamins(mainly vit A and vit C) and other micronutrient like zinc, iron and copper. Also eat a healthy balanced meal, use mild shampoo and lather gently and rub gently with towel to dry you hair.

Try and avoid using blow dryers. Biotin is present in foods like eggs and liver and is considered good for hair growth. So in addition to these foods, biotin supplements can be taken. There are many medications to improve hair loss like finasteride, dutasteride and topically applied minoxidil but these are available only under prescription. In that case you have to consult a dermatologist or trichologist (hair expert).

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.

Follow-up: Having hair loss gradually. How to prevent it without transplant? 2 hours later
Hi!
can i know namely cream that should help to break hymen quick as possible. If there is, please i would like to know, because i don't like to feel pain, and also i heard that there is creams that make easy at that moment so i would like to know. Thanks

Answered by Dr. Jasvinder Singh 28 hours later

Thanks for writing back.

The hymen is a thin, fleshy membrane that in some girls and young women is found at the opening to the vagina.It tears during intercourse which can cause bleeding.

Having adequate foreplay before intercourse will lessen the pain. You can also use water based lubricants like KY jelly.