Having hair fall and dandruff due to androgenic alopecia. Not cured by medicine. Alternative solution?

I am having hairfall problem for androgenic alopecia and dandruff so I have consulted doctor and he prescribed me with follihair, finax 1MG and Zocon 50MG daily for 15 days but while buying the I didn't notice medicine shop have given Zocon 150mg and mistakenly i have taken 4 tabs in 4days means 600MG but the rest of them i m taking correctly. I am not having any problem till now but I am scared as dose will it result in something bad and how will complete the course my doctor is away. Please help I am tensed very much
Posted Mon, 6 Aug 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 5 hours later
I would be pleased to answer your question .

Fluconazole will not result in anything bad . Avoid taking any more tablets of the same .
There is no need to take tablet fluconazole for the dandruff. I would not recommend you to take it for here on.
Continue with the other medications and also apply a lotion called minoxidil 5% which you will get by prescription from your GP or Dermatologist .

Thanks and Take care