Having habit of daily masturbation, semen is watery. Will it effect fertility?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Dec 2014
Dec 2014

Psychiatrist
Question
I am having habit of daily masturbation, my semen is watery, will it affect my fertility.
What is the reason of watery semen,how to make it thick.
My age is 25 and I am getting married next month, should I stop masturbation now for having good after marriage sex.
Posted Sat, 26 Oct 2013 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 22 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hello

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to XXXXXXX

First of all I would like to psychoeducate you regarding masturbation. Masturbation is manual stimulation of genitals to achieve orgasm. It is a healthy and safe practice for self gratification. There is no harm in doing masturbation and it doesn't have effect on fertility and potency. Most of males masturbate in their life time.

You are 25 and are concerned about watery quality of semen. There is nothing to worry for this because it's physiological and in some people semen is thick in quality while others may have watery quality. If you want to improve quantity of seamen you can decrease the frequency of masturbation. There is no need to stop masturbation prior to marriage just reduce the frequency a little.

Thanks

Follow-up: Having habit of daily masturbation, semen is watery. Will it effect fertility? 11 minutes later
Thanks for your reply, it means I can enjoy masturbation three times a week.

Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 41 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hello again

Detailed Answer:
Yes definitely, there is no harm in doing masturbation. It's safe and healthy.

Thanks