Having greenish/yellowish nasal discharge. Tried saline nasal sprays. GERD and PFO/ASD. Suffer running stools. Remedy?

Pain Medicine & Palliative Care Specialist
Hi- I'm going through the medicine chest and found a white pill- small, round, in a bottle with other meds- it's in the wrong bottle. it has a capital A on one side with 262 below the A, nothing on the other side, and it is not scored. I haven't been through the pill bottles in years- it may not even be made any more with this imprint. Any idea what it is? Thanks for your help! = )
Posted Sat, 13 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Kerry Pottinger 1 hour later
Thank you for your question to Healthcare Magic.
I think this could be a tablet of oxymorphone hydrochloride or morphine sulfate. Both are narcotic analgesics or morphine-type pain killers.
My suggestion would be to destroy it as I cannot confirm 100% what it is and you have no expiry date.
I hope this has helped. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Dr K A Pottinger