Having gray hair after delivery. Suggest diet plan and natural remedy to get rid of this

hi this is XXXXXXX 35 yrs female here. I have already got some answers+soluttion to my hair fall issue from a dermatologist Dr. XXXXXXX I never had grey hair before. I have noticed after my first delivery i started getting grey hair problems. I never do hair coloring except godrej XXXXXXX XXXXXXX I still want a natural remedy to get rid of further gerying of hair. Can you please send me diet which can control my greying of hair. Can i apply black sesame seed paste on my scalp as a home treatment. Is it safe. We do get edible sesame oil. will it be safe to apply on hair. And also is lemon juice and coffee boiled mixed with natural XXXXXXX powder safe for hair follicles. Is there any way to cover grey hair naturally? i have not found the XXXXXXX plant in bangalore anywhere as i want to put the paste of actual XXXXXXX leaves.

Posted Mon, 1 Apr 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 26 hours later
Hair turning grey before the age of thirty is early or premature greying of hair. The causes could be genetic or hereditary, anemia, vitamin deficiencies , thyroid disorder or smoking etc. Graying of hair beyond the age of thirty is normal ageing process. However in some, hair can grey at alarming rate.
To help you out with your concern, you may follow these
Improve your diet, take well balanced diet XXXXXXX in vitamins, copper, iron, selenium etc

You may take hair supplements containing amino acids, vitamins like b12, pantothenic acid, biotin and minerals like copper iron selenium. Pantothenic acid is said to have a preventive action in greying of hair.( you may take tablet follihair new or keraglo XXXXXXX etc)

Do not expect early or overwhelming results as greying of hair is difficult to treat or prevent.

The best option is to color the hair. XXXXXXX is safe to use. Growing a XXXXXXX plant and using its leaves would be too cumbersome. instead go with XXXXXXX powder availabe in market. There is no problem in mixing lemon juice or coffee in XXXXXXX It is not going to harm your hair. Many mix beet root juice or Catechu( kattha in Hindi) to get a darker color.
You may apply sesame seed or sesame seed oil on hair. It is safe. However do not keep oil in hair for prolonged period as sesame oil is thick and will attract dirt may cause dandruff and hair fall. keeping it overnight is ok.
As far as diet is concerned, intake of Amla, curry leaves is said to prevent greying of hair. Diet XXXXXXX in vitamin B12 like XXXXXXX leafy vegetables, copper (like almonds, sun flower seeds, mushrooms, lentils), selenium ( sea food like salmon) will also help to some extent.

Hope I have answered all your doubts. Should therebe further query, feel free to write back.