Having fuchs dystrophy. Problems with vision, headache and eye pain. Having red spot on the sclera of eye. Suggest the treatment?

Hello, I have fuchs dystrophy and have been having some problems with vision and headache ps fr the past few weeks. My eyes have been hurting and are uncomfortable most of the day. I did see 2 corneal specialists last week, both examined my eyes, both told me everything was ok. They only reason I was given for the pain is glare, which I have been trying to reduce in my life, today I woke with a bloody red spot on the scerla of the eye that is bothering me the most. The bleed did not relieve the eye pain. Any ideas what it could be? I have had my eyes exams three times in the last two weeks and still no answers why my eyes hurt and now this. I am not a diabetic, nor do I have HTN I am 51 years old
Posted Tue, 13 Aug 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 2 hours later
My Dear,
Thanks for sending your query to us.
As you have already been seen by ophthalmologists we will presume that there is no ocular reason of your problem.
This bleed also suggests that the issue is more general than local.Though iridocyclitis is more common with Fuch's the possibility of raised BP is to be considered.This bleed in the eye is a general phenomenon occuring in the eye.
Have a XXXXXXX medicine doctor look at you to rule out anything envolving the rest of the body including BP .
Do get back to me in case of any further query in this regard.