Ask a Urologist   »  

Having frequent urination, gray dots in vision and headache. How to control this?

I have to go pee all the time. My back hurts bad. Started seeing like gray dots in my vision,and headaches.Dizzy on and off. And my stomache hurts alot. My urine cae back no infection? But my back does hurt and I cant stop peeing? ):
Posted Tue, 23 Oct 2012 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 13 minutes later
You may have either an urinary tract infection or pelvic inflammatory disease.You will need a course of antibiotics.If you urine culture was done,and its negative,the PID seems a possibility.You should see your doctor about the medications. Repeat the urine test again,get a urine culture done.
Follow-up: Having frequent urination, gray dots in vision and headache. How to control this? 2 hours later
My urine hasbeen checked 2 times now and there is no infection. And I am a virgin so I do take offense to your sugestion about PID. Would like another Doctor with an open mind and not stuck on thinking inside the box. Im on the pill due to hevey bleeding which made me animic and made my heart work harder. Theres got to be a reason why I have to pee all the time and my back hurts. I get gray spots in frnt of my eyes and dizzy.
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 19 hours later
Firstly,PID can occur without sexual intercourse.Not all PID are solely caused by STI.So my answer was based on the history that was provided.I am not going to continue answering this question. This question is free for other doctors to answer.