Having frequent urination and headache. Tangly feeling on lower side. What could this be?

Excellent
Question
i having pee alot i think my bladder is hurting i have headache and i have tangly feeling on my lower sides
Posted Thu, 20 Jun 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Jorge Brenes-Salazar 50 minutes later
Dear patient

Thanks for your concerns. Your non specific symptoms could be related to a genital or urinary infection; I suggest you visit a provider who can determine based on sexual history if STD checkup is needed; a urine analysis is in order; diabetes can present with urinary infection or tendency to urinate frequently and needs to be ruled out as well

Hope that helps as a starting point yours truly

Dr Brenes Salazar MD
Mayo Clinic MN

Follow-up: Having frequent urination and headache. Tangly feeling on lower side. What could this be? 19 minutes later
my dad diabetic and also for a year I have been having a tangily feeling on my left balls and my left side of my breast and balls

Answered by Dr. Jorge Brenes-Salazar 32 minutes later
I agree given your family history of diabetes you should be tested. an infection screening including herpes virus would be indicated given the genital tingling

yours truly

Follow-up: Having frequent urination and headache. Tangly feeling on lower side. What could this be? 39 minutes later
scary, but I have slight pain on my left cord behind my balls and it happens when take a lot of soda or juice. last I soil myself I take something pepper or sweet

Answered by Dr. Jorge Brenes-Salazar 17 hours later
it may be inflammation in the epididimus the cord behind the testicles, your provider should examine that area as well