Ask a Urologist   »  

Having frequent urination and acidity problem. Suggest some remedy?

i had pee problem since last 2 years.. i had to go for pee multiple times in day.. in 15 min.. i go for pee 3/4 times... and feels it's undone everytime..also have some acidity problem and in toilet i don't get any pressure..
i am from pune..
plz suggest
Posted Tue, 31 Jul 2012 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 1 hour later

Thanks for the question.

Such urinary symptoms can be caused by multiple conditions like urethral stricture, anxiety or sometimes even a stone. So ideally each case should undergo investigations to determine underlying cause.

Investigations like urine analysis, sonography, micturating urethrogram, and cystography can prove helpful in your case. Once underlying cause is determined an appropriate treatment can be planned.

So first step would be seeing a urologist.

Please let me know if I can address any more concerns.

Follow-up: Having frequent urination and acidity problem. Suggest some remedy? 16 minutes later
thnx for suggestions...
plz refer some doctors from Pune, where my treatment can performe with loyal.. no repeating visit to docors no milions of fees....

Also meawhile what homw treatment should i start....any food or something.

Answered by Dr. Sudhir 4 hours later
You can see Dr Kirpekar from Pune.He is attached to XXXXXXX hospital.

Its difficult to suggest any treatment without seeing you. I am really sorry for that. I dont think you need a special diet. But a healthy and balanced diet is always advisable.

Hope this helps you.
If you have no more questions, please close this discussion and rate the answer.