Having frequent bowel movements. What is the cause and the cure?

I'm having bad stomach for 2 weeks now... Normally I'm ok.... but if i have my meal/dinner got to have to rush to LOO.. can you please tell me what might be the problem..
Posted Mon, 23 Jul 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
Although there can be various reasons for going to toilet immediately after food but you seem to be suffering from amoebic colitis which is infection of the intestines,since your symptoms are of short duration of past 2 weeks only.
You must do a course of anti amoebic medicines like metronidazole or tinidazole for 5 to 7 days.
Take some probiotic also along with anti amoebic medication.
You must consult your doctor and get a required prescription for it.
Simultaneously DEWORM also along with anti amoebic medicines.
I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck.