Having flutter crawling feeling on skin of leg. Looking for relief?

Critical Care Specialist
flutter crawling feeling on skin on leg.
Posted Fri, 26 Oct 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sadiq Mughal 32 minutes later
Hello thanks for your question.

You are having flutter crawling feeling on skin of your leg. It would be better if you can describe the problem in detail for us to have a useful and satisfactory discussion.

There are many cause for that, I will name a few;
Diabetic neuropathy
Peripheral neuropathy
Multiple sclerosis,
Sciatica problems

Since you have written very brief history, I could read that you do not have any known health issues. I would like you to obliterate on history with specific reference to;
No 1. Diabetes
No 2 High Blood pressure
No 3. Any injury to back
No 4. Illicit Drug or medicine use
No 5. History of alcohol intake

I Would like you to post these points (and any additional points which you have in your mind with specific reference to your problems) in history at your earliest so that your question can be answered in a proper way
Hope you will post these points in history at yous earliest.