Having fluid discharge after sex. What can this be?

Hi um for the past two days a gush of fluid has come out of my vagina a couple times. It's clear and kinda smells like urine. I know it's not my water breaking coz I'm not pregnant. About three days ago I had sex with a new partner and his penis was quite large. It hurt a lot when we had sex and I bleed a lot afterwards and during. The bleeding has stopped but now fluid is gushing out if me please help
Posted Tue, 10 Dec 2013 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 49 minutes later
Brief Answer: Please refer to the following suggestions... Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Your symptoms indicate vaginal infection. I suggest to do - testing of vaginal swab for infection - transvaginal ultrasound - urine analysis Meanwhile, if I were your caring doctor would advise: - take proper hygiene - use hypoallergic intimate gel/cream - have always protected sex - urinate and wash your genitalia right after having sex - use local (vaginal) lactobacilli ovule/cream to balance the normal flora - avoid sex until improvement Hope it answered to your question! If you have more concerns, feel free to ask me back at the next follow up. Dr.Alba
Follow-up: Having fluid discharge after sex. What can this be? 58 minutes later
Thank you doctor I don't think I have a serious infection. Do u think this will go away on it's own? Also where can I buy (vaginal) lactobacilli ovule/cream? Will this help with my infection?
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 7 hours later
Brief Answer: Please refer to the following answer... Detailed Answer: Hi, Yes, it will go away on its own but need time (like the bleeding you had and then stopped). Vaginal suppositories or cream containing lactobacilli can be found at your local drugstore or pharmacy. Wish you health! Dr.Alba