Having flat white things in nose, also get nausea. Related to stomach?

ENT Specialist
I have continuious tiny balls and or flat white things in my nose. The itch and sting and get in my throat making a cell like glob with some blood in it. It happens over and over and I also get naseus on a pattern, poop balls on a regular pattern. It seems like the things in my sinuses and my stomach are somehow related. What do you think it is?
Posted Sun, 19 May 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. A.K. Srivastava 1 hour later

Thanks for writing to H.C.M. for your query.

I read your query regarding whitish tiny balls or flat things which passes to throat from time to time and some time it is mixed with blood. You have some discomforts in your stomach also.

After co-relating your symptoms it appears as most likely you are suffering from sinusitis with dyspepsia. On the basis of your complaints it seems to be fungal sinusitis, though this can be confirmed only after thorough examination and culture and sensitivity of nasal whitish slough.

Your abdominal problems may also be related to it. You should consult an ENT specialist for examination and proper management to avoid further complications.

I hope this explanation answered your query.