Having fever with body pain. Feel unconsciousness. Suggest treatment?

I have fever with normal body pain. for 5sec only am feeling unconsciousness but not unconscious. please suggest me the treatment
Posted Thu, 25 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 8 hours later

I would like to know whether you feel dizzy or loose consciousness?

What other symptoms you have,

Do you have headache?
Do you have sore throat, running nose or cough?
Are your bowels normal?

Waiting for your answers,

Meanwhile do take a dose of Tylenol 500mg once after food and observe the fever.

Follow-up: Having fever with body pain. Feel unconsciousness. Suggest treatment? 9 hours later
no headache
Have running nose or cough
bowels are normal
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 9 hours later

Thanks for the information.

The feverish feeling and the giddiness you have could be related to the running nose and cough you have.

You could probably be suffering from upper antiseptic solution like CHLORHEXIDINE twice daily after food.
Take a Tab of Benadryl if the symptoms get severe along with a tab of Tylenol, I advised you before.
If the cough is more, you can take steam inhalations to sooth the airway and provide you relief.
Also do take a glass of milk with a pinch of turmeric in it to get rid of the symptoms.

Hope, I answered your query.

Wish you good health.