Having fever and headache. Took paracetamol. Done blood work. What could be this?

hi doctor .. My name is XXXXXXX 32 year old ..5 days back i had headache and eye pain ..i have taken painkiller 1 medicine and slept .. next day till afternoon ok but after that again eye pain and headache started so for eyes i used cucumber and headache i have taken paracetamol.. and slept ...and 3rd day in evening i got fever with headache and so chill i felt so again i had paracetamol and slept night i got so much sweating ..4th day mild fever with headache ..fever varies..99F to 102F ..and getting sweating and tired i have taken blood test in blood report ...RBCC 4.19 HEMOGL 13.5 HEMATOCRIT 39.2 MCV 93.6 MC HGB 32.2 MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMGLOBIN CONCENTATION 34.4 PLATELET COUNT 148 WBCC 3.4 SEDIMENTATION RATE(ESR) 20 MALARIAL PARASITE,EDTA WHOLE BLOOD/SMEAR... NOT DETECTED..widal test serum 1:80 wbc differential count normal report. urinalysis ..normal report...ast/sgot 28 alt/sgpt 17... last 3 days same after 6pm i will get so chill and my head will get sweating body heat with fever but feet cold joint pain no stomach pain /..motion ok no problem ,no smoke no drinks rashes on skin nail color normal ..tongue color normal no cold no cough no neck and back pain
Posted Mon, 27 May 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Akhilesh Dubey 44 minutes later
Thanks for your concern,
I have gone through your history and investigations, you are having fever with headache, and following are my comments.
1. You have fever with chills and possibilities include malaria or viral fever.

2. Widal test for Typhoid is not useful with fever for 4 -5 days.

3. Your platelet count is 0000/micro litre which is on lower side can occur in both.
4. Your other reports are within normal limits.
It is possible to have malaria even though it is negative in blood test, treatment may be required.
Please visit a local physician and get examined yourself and take proper treatment.
In the meantime keep yourself well hydrated and if fever is there you can take paracetamol.
Hope this information is useful to you and if you have any doubt, please ask me, I will be happy to help.

Dr. Akhilesh Dubey M.D.