Having fertility issues due to abnormal sperm count. Suggestions

Infertility Specialist
My friend(male) has consulted a lot of doctors for fertility issue but still has got no success. His sperm count seems to be ab-normal. Any helpful suggestions will deeply appreciated.
Posted Mon, 30 Dec 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 3 hours later
Brief Answer: details please Detailed Answer: Hi I understand your concerns. Please let me know his semen analysis report in detail. Let me know if he smokes or drinks. Let me know his weight and height I will type details after seeing above reports. Regards Dr. Mahesh Koregol
Follow-up: Having fertility issues due to abnormal sperm count. Suggestions 20 hours later
I dont have full details of his semen analysis, but what I know is his sperm count less than expected and are dead. His age is 33 & weight is nearly 55 - 58.
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 6 hours later
Brief Answer: Repeat Detailed Answer: Hi Please ask him to repeat semen analysis again from a standard laboratory. It could be wrong report. Even if it comes low he needs to get examined by an urologist to check if testis is normal size. Request your doctor to prescribe antioxidants medicines. These will help to improve semen count and also morphology to a certain extent. Please ask him to stop alcohol and smoking which will help increase sperm count. Let him follow good exercise and diet regimen. Regards