Having fertility issues. Are ovamid and clomid one and the same?

I ordered this online is it,phoney? I ordered clomid
Posted Thu, 13 Jun 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 2 hours later
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
Please give the brief details of your illness and whether you had any evaluation by a physician earlier.
Put up a follow up query with clinical history.
I hope you would be benefited with my advise.
Follow-up: Having fertility issues. Are ovamid and clomid one and the same? 5 minutes later
I have fertility issues so i ordered clomid online i got ovamid i just want to know if they r the same thing... I sent pics of the meds attached files
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 25 hours later
Welcome back.
The two medicine are the same when we consider the salt content which is clomifene citrate which is an ovulation inducer drug.
It should be started at 50mg on day to start on Day5 of menses upto day 10 of menses.
The drug should be taken only under medical prescription and supervision because it has got lots of side effects also like Ovarian enlargement; abdominal pain and bloating; blurred vision; hot flushes; breast discomfort; depression; multiple or ectopic pregnancies; weight gain, nausea, vomiting; endometriosis; headache, convulsions, dizziness, fatigue, vertigo, insomnia; rash.
I hope the advise will be helpful.