Having fatty liver. Feel bloated and tired. What could be done?

effective diet for liver that can cure fatty liver . i feel bloated all the time , get tired , lethargic
fatty liver is grade 1
Posted Sat, 16 Nov 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 18 hours later
Brief Answer:
Detailed answer given below

Detailed Answer:
I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to assist you.

Abdominal bloating and tiredness are not related to fatty liver.

Fatty liver is due to alcohol intake, obesity, diabetes, high cholesterol and certain medications.
Eliminating these risk factors will "cure" fatty liver.

As far as abdominal bloating is concerned, it could be to acid peptic disease , gastroparesis, malabsorption, etc. You should visit your doctor who by clinical examination and investigation can be able to identify the exact cause. Treatment will be based on the cause.
Get your hemoglobin checked to see whether it is low which might be the reason for tiredness and lethargy.

Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr.Ratnakar Kini