Having fatty Liver. Done with ultrasound test. Cholesterol and triglycerides are borderline high. Pain in right side of test. Medication?

I think i got a fatty Liver. i Visited two doctors but they are unable to confirm it. i had done a ultrasound and the report says that fats accumulated on the liver. my cholesterol and triglycerides are bodeline high. i ready fatty liver sympotms on the net. i feel one symptom that is pain/ uncomfort in the right site of the chest.Can you please suggest some medicines if possible ?
Posted Mon, 16 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Silymarin, diet restriction of fats

Detailed Answer:

I consider you to be in the initial stages of the fatty liver. This is good that you are concious about it.

Do take Silymarin supplements which would improve the liver functioning which intern will remove the fat from the liver.

Also you may have to cut on fats in the diet even though the cholesterol is in the range.

Do not go for any other medication except Liv 52 and Silymarin as most of the drugs are metabolised in the liver giving it extra burden and aggravating fatty liver.

Follow-up: Having fatty Liver. Done with ultrasound test. Cholesterol and triglycerides are borderline high. Pain in right side of test. Medication? 5 minutes later
What is Silymarin supplements ? is it a tablet or syrup ? how may time do i take it in a day ? I started doing Gym is it advicable ?
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
It is available in different forms.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing back.

Silymarin is available in syrup and tablet forms too. The dosage differs in tablets and syrup. Hence, I suggest you to visit your treating doctor who can prescribe you the brand and the form of the medicine available in your locality as he would be acquainted with the same.