Having fast heart rate, shortness of breath, red urine and bluish feces. Is this due to adderall?

Is it normal for Adderall to change urine bright orange/red color or stool loose and bluish? I've tried searching the net and I'm getting mixed information. I'm also noticing a lot more SOB which could be from my smoking or my heart rate too high at times? I have a list of on-going medical issues and I'm only 25. Not sure if this is at all related to adderall or not. We ruled out that the adderall isn't causing my hypertension or my tachycardia but I'm concerned about the bright orange/red urine, bluish feces, and the SOB.
Posted Sun, 17 Mar 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Y V Siva Sankara Murty 1 hour later

Thanks for writing to healthcare magic.

Adderall can cause cloudy or bloody urine... so your red coloration of urine could be because of adderall.

Shortness of breath or difficulty in breathing could also be because of Adderall. (You are saying that you are smoking.......... complications of smoking can cause these complaints)

Adderall could also cause hypertension and tachycardia (but you have ruled out this drug causing this problem).

Hope this helps.