Having extremely bad taste in mouth. Was taking muscle relaxer and warfarin for blood clot. Related?

I am having extremely bad taste in my mouth for the last three days. I was taking a muscle relaxer for a week and warfin to treat a blood clot. I first had a metallic taste but that has given way to this new taste. It is causing some depression as I can not get rid of it. Nothing works!
Posted Wed, 24 Jul 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 2 hours later
Metallic taste is one of the common side effects of many drugs including muscle relaxants. you mention you have thrush since 3 days, even this can aggravate the symptoms.
Use chlorhexidine mouth wash. This will help in metallic taste. You can use clotrimazole oral paint for thrush. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you