Having extreme pain in lower abdomen after having multiple sex sessions. How to cure it?

Excellent

Psychiatrist
Question
I am having extreme pain in lower abdomen after having multiple sex sessions with my husband. kindly suggest something for instant relief.
Posted Sun, 14 Jul 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Nehal Shah 2 hours later
Hi.
Thanks for using health care magic.
I have gone through your available history .
Your pain might be due to muscle soreness because of multiple sex . But infection and minor vaginal abrasion should also be ruled out. for that you may consult your gynecologist.

Drugs like ibuprofen or naproxen sodium may be of good help. If you have cholicky pain, dicyclomine may help you. You may get prescription from your doctor .
You should also do pelvic muscle exercise to strengthen your muscle .

I hope I have addressed your concern .
Feel free to revert to me in case if you have further query . Thanks.

Follow-up: Having extreme pain in lower abdomen after having multiple sex sessions. How to cure it? 23 minutes later
I am also having high fever. it is in the range of 101 t0 103. I have taken crocin and antibiotic for that. But it is not helping.. Everytime I feel like vomiting and urinal is also not very easy. I feel like going for urinal but end up with just few drops of urine.

Answered by Dr. Nehal Shah 45 minutes later
Hi.
Thanks for using reverting with additional information .
Your symptoms are suggesting some pelvic infection so you should consult your gynecologist for expert examination .
Doctor may advise you to go for blood tests and urine examination to rule out infection . Treatment would be directed as per the cause.
I hope I have addressed your concern.
Feel free to revert to me in case if you have any query. Thanks.

Follow-up: Having extreme pain in lower abdomen after having multiple sex sessions. How to cure it? 7 minutes later
thank you for the response mam. actually in my town we don't have gynaecologist. so if you can suggest me some tests I will get it done and upload the results for your review. In the meantime if you can prescribe some medicine for fever and Pain. It will be very helpful.

Answered by Dr. Nehal Shah 24 minutes later
Hi.
Thanks for reverting to me.
It is not possible to prescribe medication without proper examination so i am very sorry for that.
If there is no gynecologist near by, you may consult general practising doctor or surgeon for the same .
Doctor may advise you to go for blood tests like hemogram blood counts and urine routine and micro scopic examination and culture sensitivity .
Treatment would be directed as per the cause.
I hope I have addressed your concern .
Feel free to revert to me in case if you have further query .
If you do not have any query, please close the discussion and rate the answer . Thanks.

Follow-up: Having extreme pain in lower abdomen after having multiple sex sessions. How to cure it? 8 minutes later
It's infection because I have irritation while performing urine. kindly suggest something for instant relief. Rest I will try to consult some doc and get the test done.

Answered by Dr. Nehal Shah 12 minutes later
Hi.
Thanks for using health care magic.
For instant pain relief , you may try dicyclomin or drotavarin with ibuprofen to have some relief. Norfloqacin like antibiotic may be of good help to curb infection. You may get prescription from your doctor for same.

I hope I have addressed your concern .
Feel free to revert to me in case if you have any query .

If you do not have any query , please close the discussion and rate the answer .
Thanks .

Follow-up: Having extreme pain in lower abdomen after having multiple sex sessions. How to cure it? 22 minutes later
can you please suggest the doses for the medicines.

Answered by Dr. Nehal Shah 41 minutes later
Hi.
Thanks for using health care magic.
It is not possible to prescribe dosage without examination as th may vary from individual to individual . So it is advisable to consult your doctor.
I hope i have addressed your concern.