Having erection problem and taking finasteride for hair fall. Suggest herbal treatment for erection

Infertility Specialist
Hi Good Morning Sir, I have a problem related to sexual wellness, my penis was not getting erected fully and if erected not holding for even a minute which was very annoying while doing sex and great dissatisfaction for me and my partner, I'm 27 year old, this was happening from last 2 years, i must be able to do sex for a long time with fully erected penis, Kindly please help me through natural herbs, I use to go for gym 4 days a week and using finasteride 1mg to stop hair fall from last 6 six months, but the problem exists before, i eat healthy diet.

Posted Mon, 18 Nov 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 44 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX since you are young man, i dont think you have any major problem. Hence first lets try to diagnose why you have weak erections. I like to know if there is any stress in your life which is affecting your sexual performance. Because majority of persons with weak erections have this problem due to stress or low confidence issues. Let me know if you have any so that i can address that problem and see other possibilities later. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol
Follow-up: Having erection problem and taking finasteride for hair fall. Suggest herbal treatment for erection 10 minutes later
sir i have no stress and my penis was not erecting fully, premature ejaculation is also my another problem.
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 23 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Hi, you didn't have this problem earlier. Now you have developed. We need to find the problem. Please get following tests done : 1) Blood testosterone levels, fasting blood sugar. 2) Semen analysis. Please get back to me with above report which help in diagnosing if there is any problem. This is significant since you also have hair loss. Regards