Having erection problem. Becoming hard to masturbate. Having tarder in veins. Suggest the treatment?

I have an erection problem. I can become hard most times to masterbate myself but can`t get hard to have intercourse with my woman. I`m even hard most mornings when I become awake in the mornings.

I was to a Natural-Pass some years ago and he told me that I had tarder in my viens which would slow down my blood flow in years to come and even cauce an heart attack or even a stroke.

What would you suggest that I should do ?

Thang you in advance.

Posted Wed, 14 Aug 2013 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. Nehal Shah 17 minutes later
Thanks for using healthcare magic.

I have gone through your available history.

As you have regular normal erection during morning and while masturbation, it is less likely to have physical cause of erectile dysfunction. There are many psychological factors like performance anxiety, stress or depression which may lead to similar symptoms.

You should consult sexologist / psychiatrist for detailed evaluation and management. Doctor may advise o rule out physical causes like diabetes or hypertension and may advise you to go for blood tests including serum testosterone level.

Doctor may differentiate erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Treatment would be directed as per cause.

Master & XXXXXXX technique might be useful if you have premature ejaculation. Drugs like depoxetine or sildanefil might be useful for you. You may get prescription from your doctor for the same.

I hope I have addressed your concern.

Feel free to revert to me in case if you have any query.