Having dull stomach cramps along with foul smelling discharge. Swab test negative. Feel lump in vagina. Suggest?

Question
Hi i have been having dull stomach cramps for over 3weeks now along with foul smelling discharge iv been swabbed but results have came bak clear. Also when having sex it feels like there is a cut or lump in my vagina stopping the penis sorry for tmi.. im pretty sure im not pregnant as i have not had unprotected sex and have gotten my period twice. Please help :(
Posted Wed, 7 Aug 2013 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 41 minutes later
Hi XXXXX
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX Foul smelling discharge could be due to bacterial vaginosis or any growth over the cervix. Though the smear report is normal, I usually put my ptients on Clotrimazole and Clindamycin combination vaginal tablets for 7 days. And also Doxycycline antibiotic for 5 days.
Regarding your problem with intercourse, it could be due to endometriosis or any lump in vagina (most commonly a cervical fibroid, gartners cyst or big nabothian cyst). For all these symptoms you need a gynaec XXXXXXX examination and decide.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile
WWW.WWWW.WW