Having dull pain in lower back. Feel pain after I swallow. Could it be muscle? Ulcer? Kidney?

I have a dull light pain in my lower right side back normally only feel it after I swallow food. Doesn't really bother me other then that? Could it w a muscle? Ulcer? Kidney? Doesn't hurt when I run, walk or sit? Just when I swallow food. Why would that cause my lower back to ache?
Posted Wed, 10 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Omer 22 hours later

I am Dr.Omer and I am here to help you with your query

As you have said that you have pain in lumbar area that is right lower back, pain aggravated by swallowing food

That pain could shows that you have kidney pain , but the kidney pain due to stones or infection is a continuous one , aggravated during running , even walking.

It cannot be a muscular pain , other wise your pain would have aggravated by running , walking , sitting , and more after running

Then the only plausible cause , could be REFERRED pain from eating any thing , causing pain in your right lower back , which has no relation with running , sitting , walking most possibly ulcer.

REFERRED pain means during birth , skin over your stomach has migrated to that place lumbar area ( lumbar pain )

A stomach coater like OMEPRAZOLE or SUCRULFATE will help you a lot. If it does not help pl XXXXXXX physician.

I hope this explains your query in detail

Feel free to ask anny further questions

TAke care