Having dry skin and sweating. Recommend a sunscreen lotion to prevent tan on forehead due to sun?

Can you please recommand a good sunscreen lotion for my wife who is getting XXXXXXX on her forehead due to sun.
She is 25 yrs and have dry skin and she gets lots of face sweating.
Plz suggest a good sunscreen.
We are in mumbai.

Posted Sat, 19 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
Himalaya Ayurvedic Protective Sunscreen Lotion

Detailed Answer:

I am medical doctor, an associate in Department of Dermatology, working with an experienced Dermatologist. I answer on his behalf.

Your wife can use Himalaya Ayurvedic Protective Sunscreen Lotion with SPF 30. This contains aloe vera and other herbal ingredients which is safer and effective.