Having discomfort in stomach like something stuck in intestines. Had Citric Magnesium but no help. Advise?

Ate some cheese pizza on Saturday and have a discomfort in my stomach for the last few days, I drank prune juice and last night some Citric Magnesium as suggested by a pharmacist, Still not feeling well. Feels like something stuck in my upper intestines. Can you help? THanks
Posted Mon, 2 Sep 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 6 minutes later
Hello! Thanks for putting your query in XXXXXXX I am a Gastroenterologist (DM).

I think you are having acid peptic disease

Just take a proton pump inhibitor like rabeprazole along with some prokinetic agent for few days and I hope it will relieve your symptoms. You may be right over there that cheese may have precipitated these symptoms as you are lactose intolerant. Also avoid fatty meals for few days.

I hope I have answered your query and this will help you. Remain in touch and get-well soon
Follow-up: Having discomfort in stomach like something stuck in intestines. Had Citric Magnesium but no help. Advise? 23 minutes later
Thanks for your help. I'm going to call the pharmacist.
Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 14 minutes later
Ok. Hope you will be fine soon.