Having discomfort in stomach after masturbation and feel nauseous. Had lesion removed from hypothalamus. Related?

Hi, I am a 32-yr. old female & I have a question about the discomfort I feel in my stomach after masturbation. I have never reached full climax & though the stimulations are physically pleasing I feel somewhat nauseous afterward. I recently had a born-lesion removed from my hypothalamus, so I am curious about whether that is what prohibits me from reaching full orgasm & therein causes the stomach aches. Thank you
Posted Sun, 8 Sep 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 40 minutes later
Brief Answer:
your operation may not be the cause.

Detailed Answer:
Dear madam,

Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX

Looking into your problem and going through available information i think there is less possibilty of your operation being linked to this problem of yours.

Instead as you mention a previous history of sexual assault may be that is leading to your problem . Trauma from previous unpleasant experiences may lead to such problems .

I advise you to consult a sexologist for the proper counselling and appropriate treatment for your problem.

Hope this suffices.

Dr. Shruti