Having discomfort in abdomen especially during sperm release. Tests normal. What is the treatment?

hi! doc.. i am 45 years men i am having uncomfortable in my right side of my lower abdominal from last 10 months now slowly starting to left side too.. mainly pain start during when i release sperm. i did cat scan, ultra sound but nothing found.. what are the cause and what is the treatment. hope for your best answer. to treat my problem
Posted Sun, 8 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Basheer Ahamed 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Epididymo orchitis. Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome to XXXXXXX Thanks for your query. I would possibly think of Epididymo orchitis(Inflammation of the testis and the epididymis) as the cause for the pain. Because this pain is wage and aggravated by ejaculation. In this situation I would advise my patient to undergo urine and sperm tests in addition to ultrasound testis to rule out infection. I would also start analgesic and course of antibiotics. Consult your doctor and discuss with him about this condition. He may evaluate for this condition and treat it if present. Hope the answer helps you. Let me know if there is any clarification. Regards