Having diabetes, hypertension, obesity, and other health problems. Give the balanced diet to achieve weight loss?

Hi There,
I am a 54 year old man with diabetes, hypertension, obesity, and other health problems. I've often heard that a person in my position needs to develop a new relationship with food in order to achieve the desired goal of weight loss .The question I want to ask, is how do you begin to do that. What recommendation can you make that can steer me in the right direction .I fully realize that things don't look good for me , but I've got to try. I've only been the size I am for about 5 years. ,before that I was 175lbs (I'm now 275). Where can I access information that can help me change my perspective on food.
Posted Wed, 18 Sep 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Jay Patel 57 minutes later
Brief Answer:
diet planner (nutritionist) will be a great help

Detailed Answer:

I am dr XXXXXXX and I will try my level best to address your concerns.

Best way is to have help to balance your diet with help of your nutritionist.

I would advice you not to have drastic change in your diet or you will have other issues. If you want more information about calories intake and stuff, please free to ask me about it.

WWW.WWWW.WW -- does provide diet planning services you may contact them.

The other way to have free of charge information log on to

Thanks for the query, Please feel free to contact me in case of further concerns.