Having dark spots and marks on face. How to avoid it completely?

I am having dark spots on my face and marks left dude to pimples. I mostly avoid oily and junk food, but my mistake even if i eat a little quantity i can immediately see the effect. Is there a way to avoid them completely.

Posted Mon, 2 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 11 hours later
Brief Answer:
Adapalene ointment.

Detailed Answer:

I am medical doctor, an associate in Department of Dermatology, working with an experienced Dermatologist. I answer on his behalf.

I suggest you to apply Adapalene ointment to the face once in night. This will help to get rid of the scars and prevent them from deepening.

Also the ointment prevents formation of new acne, keeping you skin healthy.