Having dandruff and hair loss. Red bruises on scalp and skin over there is white. Suggest medication

I am having dandruff from age 13 and I have used almost all the anti- dandruff shampos available in market but none of them worked flawlessly and having tremondus hairloss. Right now I am using head and shoulders (Dry Scalp) and I have some red brusies on my scalp and the skin over there has gone white in background and red sopts in them. Also there is dandruff at my chin also please suggest something.
Posted Sat, 26 Oct 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. P V S Prasad 27 minutes later
Brief Answer:
psoriasis - likely possibility

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for posting your query to XXXXXXX
Your symptoms appear like psoriasis of scalp.
You need to confirm it from a dermatologist.
However I would suggest a course of methotrexate for effective control after checking blood tests.
Treatment options vary according to age, marital status, previous treatment taken, etc.
I hope you understand.

Good day