Ask a Urologist   »  

Having curved penis, tight foreskin and problem during penetration. What to do?

my prob is i m having curved penis. big head and uncut.

problem during penetration
Posted Sun, 17 Nov 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 15 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It may be normal.

Detailed Answer:
I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress.

Slight curve is very common. It is more common towards left side. It is not needed any intervention if it is not causing problem in sex.

It is difficult to understand uncut head. I assume you are talking about tight foreskin. Tight foreskin lead to sexual dysfunction in form of erectile dysfunction or pain during erection. Although most of the person able to perform masturbation comfortably even with this problem. Condition of having tight foreskin of penis called as phimosis. In most of the cases circumcision (minor operation) is required.

In conservative approach following are solutions:
-Dorsal slit operation: In this small incision given by surgeon on prepuce.
-Stretching exercise: In this foreskin is manually stretched 2-3 times per day with mild force to widen its opening. It is used only for mild phimosis and take several months to show improvement.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.

Wish you good health.