Having cramps in lower stomach and feel warm, lack of appetite. On depo shot. Suggest?

I need some advice if I should go to the clinic or not. ive been having cramps in my lower stomach and it always feels warm "down there". I'm never hungry and if I am hungry I eat like 2 bites and I'm full. I'm on the depo shot for birth control so i dont get my period anymore. I'm 17 years old. what do you think it could be? do you think I should go to the doctors?
Posted Tue, 15 Oct 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
you youshould consult a physician of ofyour local

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to health care magic.
The pain abdomen and the lack of appetite indicate some pathology like infection or inflammation there either in the abdomen or the pelvis.
You should consult a local physician or a gynecologist and get investigations like ultrasound of abdomen and complete blood counts.
I hope the advice will be helpful for you.