Having cramps, bright urine, back pain, sore breasts, negative pregnancy test. On depo provera. Pregnant?

Lower abdominal cramps, bright yellow urine, back pain, sore breasts, no period, negative pregnancy test. I'm on depo provera. Is there any chance I could be pregnant?
I am on my third cycle with depo, the previous two cycles I got my period only once in between shots and it would last for about 10 days. This time so far no period. I am just concerned due to my breasts being sore and the absence of a period that I may be pregnant, even though the test read negative. Is it possible that I could just be PMS-ing without having a period??
Posted Tue, 18 Jun 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 25 minutes later

The chances of pregnancy is very, very unlikely since you are on Depo-Provera shots regularly. These symptoms may be due to hormonal changes which occurs with Depo-Provera injections.

Do not be worried. But if you are still suspicious, you can test for beta hCG levels on your blood sample and get an ultrasonography done. These two test should clear all suspicions about pregnancy beyond doubts.

Hope I have answered your query If you have further questions I will be happy to help you.