Having constipation, gas, bloating, flatulence, pain in lower back, dark urine. Given sompraz, mebiz and bifilac. Suggest?

Hi doc,
I recently got an advise from Dr XXXXXXX from this forum. The problem what i am now having is constipation, gas, bloating,flatulence. When the gas and bloating increases. I start experiencing a pain in the lower left back, whenever i pass the urine it turns yellow or brown.i had constipation frm past three years.when ever it happened doc used to give me sompraz d20,mebiz sr and used to go away. But from past three months i am not keeping well.suddenly 1 day i got constipation, then slight fever in the afternoon, eyes started burning, pain in the lower back which moved to the lower left back, and burning sensation while passing urind and same after passing it.I went to doc he did USG of the whole abdomen, cbc haeamogram,sgpt,sgot,random blood glucose, t3,t4,tsh,urine and stool test.he prescribed me sompraz d20,semi ultracet and joxcy 500, after having those medicines i felt betteq, but when ever i will evacuate in morning, i am not getting the relief feels like its stuck inside,cramp and bloating.All the reports came normal.Now doc has given me lesuride and lactihep syrup.The problems still persists.
Posted Sun, 29 Sep 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 35 hours later
Brief Answer:
Take cremaffin plus, librax and sompraz d

Detailed Answer:
Hello! Thanks for putting your query in XXXXXXX I am a Gastroenterologist (DM).

I hope there is no alarming features like weight loss, blood loss from gastrointestinal tract, anemia. It seems you are suffering from IBS-C (Irritable bowel syndrome predominantly constipated). So it is advised to you take:
1. Laxative like combination of sodium picosulphate, milk of magnesia and liquid paraffin (Syrup cremaffin plus). Titrate it's dose to make 2 stools/day. You should not take lactihep as it will lead to more bloating.
2. Take antispasmodic like tab librax
3. Continue with sompraz D
4. Take lots of liquid ,fresh fruits and vegetables to increase the fibrous content in your diet

I hope I have answered your query and this will help you. If you have any further query I will be happy to answer that too. Remain in touch and get-well soon.