Having constipation and legs are swollen. Upper abdomen has raised out little. Are these symptoms of ovarian cancer or liver failure?

Dr XXXXXXX Singal,
Its me XXXX again i am freaking myself out cause i read some symptoms of mine online on a site and i seen to have at least 4 out of 7 symptoms of ovarian cancer or liver failure diaease? like j have always had issues with constipation but ive never drank alcohol but i do take a lot of medications so with being said i lost a baby last year and they did a ultrasound and my ovaries were fine then but now im scared cause of what i read . my legs are swollen again and may have cellulitis again but from the pic i swnt u of my legs before u had a diagnoses started with A Lymphocitis or something but now the upper abdomin is poofed out a little and dont know what to think now im scared i have Liver probkem last year they said i had a little bit if fatty tissue on my liver from weight gain not the alcohol one. but im scared im seeing a XXXXXXX specialist tommarow but k guess i want ur oppinion.. do u think im over thinking .?
Posted Fri, 13 Sep 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Dinesh Kumar Singal 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Dear XXXX,

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXX,

Thanks for contacting again.

Honestly I do not remember our previous communication. If you have an idea of what date it was, then I may look up previous history again and get back to you. If you can share the URL link of the previous discussion, that can be even better.

If your ultrasound examination showed normal ovaries then certainly you should not fear about cancer of ovaries.

Fatty liver is a fairly common problem, and in majority it does not lead to a serious liver damage. Though, in some people it does. If there was major liver damage then tests done last year would have shown it.

Swelling of legs can happen due to many reasons including liver disease. Since you are already seeing a internists tomorrow, he will investigate the cause for swollen legs.

I think you should not worry and just wait for internist to examine you and investigate. I am sure once he has examined we will be able to reach some conclusion.

Best wishes,

Please let me know the date of our last communication, then I will be able to go through it. Also let me know what your physician has to say after he has examined you.

Dr Dinesh Singal

Follow-up: Having constipation and legs are swollen. Upper abdomen has raised out little. Are these symptoms of ovarian cancer or liver failure? 9 hours later
Date of last conversation Friday XXXXXXX 21st.
Well I head the swollen leg thing since childbirth and before fatty liver so I don't think it's liver disease but now you have me sort of worried lol.. It's not 1 swollen leg it's both and off and on cellulitis do u really think that is from fatty liver cause when they did the ultrasound of liver I have been doing follow up blood work since and no wacky liver counts they've been in normal range. They werea bit high when they firstly discovered some fat tissue but its been normal since.
I thought the fatty liver caused by dietand it alcohol was cure able and fixable and non life threatening ? I'm super scared Doc and I think I'm freakingout overall of this I'm only 31& have 2 s small children who need their mommy.
I'm taking green tea coffee bean extract is that safe? To help lose the excess weight and I wanted to I'd a colon cleanse since I'm always constipated I thought maybe that's why upper tummy I spoofed out like right under bra strap area the top upper stomach why could that be?is it neccasarily mean it's the liver disease or an other things cause that as well? Thank you
Answered by Dr. Dinesh Kumar Singal 10 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Thanks. Let your physician examine and let me know

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXX,

Thanks for helping in finding our previous communication.

I think let the physician examine you and get the routine investigations, only then will we be able to reach to some conclusion.

Best wishes,

Dr Dinesh Singal