Having cold, sneezing and back pain. Suggest remedy

Question
Iam often getting cold and i will be sneezing atleast 6 to 7 times What is the remedy for this and often iam Getting back pain. So please advice me on how to reduce back pain and cold.
Posted Sat, 23 Nov 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 11 hours later
Brief Answer: Steam inhalation Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query, I suspect you have a sensitive nasal mucosa, I suggest you to take steam inhalation with eucalyptus in it atleast twice daily.This will soothen the nasal mucosa and make it less irritative to the dust avoiding cold and sneezes. Do wear a Lumbosacral belt to get rid of the back pain. Apply Diclofenal gel whenever the pain is too severe. Regards,

Follow-up: Having cold, sneezing and back pain. Suggest remedy 7 hours later
Do wear a Lumbosacral belt to get rid of the back pain. Apply Diclofenal gel whenever the pain is too severe. since I am having the back pain for 7 years if I wear Lumbosacral belt at what percent the pain will reduce for the long days for me pain is there I used to apply myloxain-D gel and some time jointace gel then also pain will be there. Also I was taking boiled ginger juice to reduce the cold. Will there be any side effect from that ? Will the yoga will help me to reduce my back pain? Please advice me on this.

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 days later
Brief Answer: MRI scan Detailed Answer: Hi, Back pain of such a long duration has to be studied well. Do get an MRI scan of the back done to determine the cause and plan a suitable management. Yes, wearing the LS belt would help but the outcome of the same depends on the type of defect in the spine. Regards,