Having cold and flu. Very restless and hyperactive than normal. Can I give niqual?

Dermatologist
Question
I have a 10 year old who is 130 pounds, downs and a lot of behaviors. He is sick with the cold flu and will not rest 10 times as hyper than normal which is off the chart. Can I give him 1 niqual

Posted Sun, 23 Jun 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 11 hours later

Nyquil is a over the counter available medication for mild cough and cold and flu.

There is a seperate children's preparation available. You may use that for your child.

Don't worry, few kids are naughty. He will be fine as he grows old.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.