Having co-morbidity of chronic diseases. Chronic illnesses are high BP and hypertension. Could I ask a doctor who can treat all diseases?

Cardiologist, Interventional
Question
I have co-morbidity of: [Mental chronic D/O diagnoses are: {Bipolar; Anxiety; Obsessive Compulsive Disorder; and Attention Deficit Hyper Disorder}. My other body chronic illnesses are: {Diabetes; High Blood Pressure hypertension; Thyroid condition from surgical removal of one lobe; High Cholesterol; Prostate Cancer survivor; Anal Fissure; Stomach Acid Re-flux; Passed my 31-Dec-2008 and 14-January-2013 Endoscopy in the colon; Marginally good function of the kidneys}.

I know this as a Patient for many years. Blood "LINKS, PASSES THROUGH" ALL BODY ORGANS, and feeds all body cells with Oxygenated Blood from the heart/lungs; and the cycle of the human breaths is such that the breathing-out is to exhale Carbon Dioxide.

I currently have one Psychiatrist; one GP; and two M.D XXXXXXX Cancer Center Urology surgeon specialists. With my Co-Morbidity; I do not seem to find: "ONE DOCTOR WHO WOULD XXXXXXX MY TOTAL HEALTH NEEDS IN MY ENTIRE BODY. THEY SEEM TO ME LIKE THEY "SAND-BOX-IN-THEIR-SPECIALTY;" WHILE THEY ARE VERY DECISIVE TO GIVE ME REFERRAL TO ANOTHER DOCTOR."

What medical doctor specialty, whom I can go to, who is qualified to take care of: "ALL MY MORBIDITY ILLNESSES?"

It is my opinion as a PT. that "the heart organ in the human body" is the: "MAN!"

I look forward to your answer.
XXXX
Posted Mon, 2 Sep 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Prabhakar C Koregol 2 hours later
Hi

Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX

With multitude of illnesses that you have, it would be difficult for one specialist to take care of everything especially in country like USA. However if you see family physician / internist he should be able to take care of everything with occasional cross reference to super specialists. You can also be seen by an XXXXXXX medicine specialist to take care of most problems other than those being handled by surgeons.