Having clusters of painful warts on palm. Prescribe medications?

I am a married lady . There are clusters of wart like structures on my right palm since 1 year. It is also painful. kindly prescribe me some medications, sir kindly let me know if it is a Sexually transmitted disease or not.
Posted Tue, 11 Jun 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Ilyas Patel 22 minutes later

I have gone through photographs.

After seeing the pictures, it seems that you may be having verruca vulgaris on palm.

You are having the lesions since 1 year.
Still, I would like to ask few questions.
Are you working woman? If yes, what type of work you do?
Is it there in nearby family members?
Did you consult any doctor?
Did you go for blood investigation?
Do you have any XXXXXXX disease? DM, HIV,Anaemia,TB, any other immunocompromised condition?
Did you take any medicine or apply any cream?
Please, answer the above questions, so that I can come to a specific conclusion.

Dr.Ilyas Patel MD
Follow-up: Having clusters of painful warts on palm. Prescribe medications? 31 minutes later
Am a married woman but due to some problems, i am staying separately from my husband since March 2010. And now am working since 1 year as a junior assistant in a govt. sector. Ya my mother had the same problem on her right palm also, but she took homoeopathic medicines and got it cured completely. i have consulted other doctors. They also diagnosed the disease as verruca vulgaris. I have never gone for any blood investigations for this problem, if any test is required, then doctor kindly let me know me please. I dont have any XXXXXXX disease. I had taken medicines like Dicaris, and applied Podowart, and Kerasol. But all invain.
Answered by Dr. Ilyas Patel 26 minutes later
Hi, thank you for reply.
You gave family history of verruca vulgaris.
I think you probably have the same disease.
But, I would like to have some blood reports.
So, go for laboratory tests such as complete blood count and HIV and Random Blood sugar.

Let me know the reports of the tests, before my conclusion.

Dr. Ilyas Patel MD