Having chronic fatigue, dizziness and feeling foggy. Can skin nodules be a symptom of Multiple sclerosis?

Can skin nodules be a symptom of MS along with chronic fatigue ;dizziness; and feeling f)oggy
Posted Mon, 23 Sep 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Prasad 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
No... Skin nodules is not from MS.

Detailed Answer:

Skin nodules are not a picture of fatigue, dizziness and feeling foggy may be part of fibromyalgia or an associated condition.

The common causes of skin nodule per-se are enlarged lymph node and benign tumour like lipoma and neurofibroma. Those conditions will be my first possibilities in any patient who present with multiple skin nodules/mass at my office. FNAC/biopsy if feasible can be planned to confirm / rule that out.

Hope this helps. Feel free to write back with details if you need clarifications.