Having chronic back pain, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis. Taking cymbolta. Is it generic?

Jul 2016

My name is XXXXXXX My question concerns. chronic back pain 30 years osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, probably asthma & sleep apmea. on c-pap times 3 mon. paralyzed rt diaphiraphraphm, have been on cymbolta 3years but now retired & having problem paying for this and all asthma meds. this is why I looked to canadia.
Humana says there is no gereric cymbolta but I Was able to get it through a Canadian pharmacy? Is it truly generic?
Posted Wed, 14 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have purchased Cymbolta a drug which belongs to Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors ((Dapoxetine)which is widely prescribed in Depressive Disorders and as pain killers in certain conditions.

You have purchased Cymbolta from Canadian Pharmacy who claim it to be generic. It is very difficult to be 100% sure about their claim. Please have a trial for a week or two and you will notice the efficacy as you have been taking it since 3 years.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you